Friday, July 1, 2016

Bookmark - Ching-Chou Kuik GDT


I would like to thank Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge for inviting me to be a guest designer for the month of July. It was a pleasure! The challenge is to use your favorite color. 

I used a digital stamp called Star Wish from the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop for this tag/bookmark. The image is colored with pencils and markers. The project is layered and embellished with watercolor crayons, diecut stars (glitter paper), sequins and ribbon. The sentiment is a freebie from Pixel Scrapper.

I would like to enter this bookmark in the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - #18 anything goes
Pink Gem - no cards
DigiChoosday - #26 bling (glitter paper+sequins)
Not Just Cards - #33 anything goes
As You Like it - I like to color with markers and pencils. I get less streaks in large areas with pencils and I use markers for the small spots.

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining us at AYLI this week and sharing this lovely bookmark with us.
Lorraine DT

Sarah said...

A beautifully coloured piece. Thank you for your entry at AYLI this time. Sarah:0)

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love the warm yellow. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx